Candidates are invited to the All Saints Educational Trust Awards available for the academic year 2020-2021. The awards are open to national and international students.
Trust offers both personal and business rewards. Personal scholarships for teachers, future teachers and students in religious studies, home economics and related fields. Company awards are awarded for new and imaginative projects that will enhance the Church’s contribution to higher and higher education.
The Todos los Santos Educational Trust is a charity that awards prizes each year to students and organizations. It will always help people and organizations to promote teacher education.
Why study at the All Saints Educational Trust? Trust specifically supports the teaching of religious studies, home economics and related areas, such as the promotion of public health and nutrition, both at home and abroad.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University or Organization: All Saints Educational Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Contributions towards tuition fees, related expenses and maintenance costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grants are awarded to study Religious Studies, Home Economics, and related areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 at the commencement date of their proposed course. There is no upper limit.
- Overseas applicants must already possess a first degree or equivalent qualification, acquired at least two years before the commencement of the postgraduate course which The grant is intended to fund.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants are recommended to complete an Enquiry Form, which is designed to check your eligibility for an Award. We can verify whether you fulfil the requirements by looking at your answers to a few simple factual questions.
- You can complete this form on this web site and email it back to us, or print it out, complete it, and then send it to us. Please click here for the printable version of the form, and here for the email version.
- Applications will only be considered if the Trust’s application form is fully completed and submitted by the deadline published, to enable adequate consideration of all eligible applications by members of the Committee before its meeting.
- Supporting Documents: You may submit additional pages or documentation where invited on the application form to do so. However, Trustees will not welcome excessive documentation and the Clerk has the discretion to edit or remove paperwork or material that is considered irrelevant or unhelpful. It is your responsibility to obtain references. Three are required, one from each of the specified types of a referee.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the trust.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Applications may be made for contributions towards tuition fees, related expenses and maintenance costs.