The Canadian Imperial College is proud to announce entry funding for high potential foreign candidates in Canada.
The scholarship is provided to help international students who wish to attend university courses.
Canadian Imperial College is located in Alberta, Canada. It offers degree and undergraduate courses in its multicultural environment and offers endless opportunities for graduates.
Why at the Canadian Imperial College? At this university, students will acquire the skills to translate their education into further academic development, workforce and personal life. Its goal is to change the traditional paradigm of education.
Application Deadline: December 2019
Note: this is an admission-based scholarship, no questions asked!
- University or Organization: Canadian Imperial College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the grant
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing bachelors degree program at the College
- Eligibility Criteria: Claimants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission to a bachelor’s degree at the College via online or download the application form and submitted it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: The college may ask you for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport and e-mail it to email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must be high school graduates or 19 years or older at the start of the students first academic term unless special admission is granted. Some programs or courses may require a higher score for entry.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have a minimum TOEFL score of 78 (CBT), with nothing less than 19 in each band, for general college admissions, or an IELTS score of 6.0 in any band, for general college admission.
Benefits: Winners will get the amount of $2,000 accredited towards study expense.