To support students in their careers, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary is implementing funding for international F-1 students for leading foreign students.
The program is open to international students who wish to obtain a master’s degree from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in the United States.
Founded in 1859, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (SBTS) is a Southern Baptist seminar in the United States. It is the oldest of the six seminars affiliated to the Southern Baptist Convention.
Why in the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary? They prepare students for a wide range of careers and also help them develop knowledge and skills that help them become leaders in a professional world.
Application Deadline: January 1.
- University or Organization: Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduate
- Award: $1,600 per academic year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree program in any subject offered by the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled full-time in a masters-level program at SBTS.
- Students must be taking courses at the Louisville campus.
- Students taking both on-campus and Internet courses are eligible to apply if enrolled in a greater number of on-campus hours than online hours.
- Students must maintain good academic standing for eligibility.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are obliged to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at SBTS and also complete the College Board Profile.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts and financial support evidence
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelors degree and also have an F-1 visa
- Language Requirement: An official TOEFL score report is required for the admission of non-native English speakers.
Benefits: Students will receive the amount of $1,600 per academic year