With the collaboration of the British Council and the campaign of Great Britain, the University of St. Mary offers large scholarships in East Asia for brilliant candidates in the United Kingdom.
The program is open to those talented Chinese students who will start postgraduate courses to enter university only in January 2020.
Founded in 1850, St. Mary’s University is a public research university in the United Kingdom. It is the oldest Roman Catholic university in the United Kingdom. The university offers various degree courses for students.
Why at St. Mary’s University? In college, they are committed to providing excellent education to students of all backgrounds and beliefs. Here, candidates can achieve their educational goals.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University: St. Mary’s University, Twickenham, London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from china are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree program in MSc International Business Management and MSc Chronic Disease Management
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to empower with this educational award, you have to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be spontaneously considered for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a copy of your official and final certificate/transcript, a personal statement which outlines your interest in your chosen course and motivation for the study, copy of passport and e-mailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have at least a second class honours degree from a UK university and a student visa
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you have to fulfil the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The St.Mary’s University will provide the award amount of £10,000 for the students. The total value of the program scheme is nearly £1 million.