Applications for the LSBU loyalty award for international students are accepted at London South Bank University, 2019-2020.
All LSBU students who have completed the LSBU degree course in the academic year 17/18 or 18/19 and are working for the degree study in the academic year 19/20 can apply for this scholarship.
London South Bank University (LSBU) is an active research university in its seven schools, with results and practices that support its teaching and greatly improve its student experience.
Why at South Bank University in London? The university is committed to providing its students with the best opportunities and education. This means that they offer their students not only grades, but also skills and knowledge for their careers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: London South Bank University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Degree
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Awards are accessible for seeking after postgraduate in all subjects offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to enroll in a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- All LSBU students who completed their undergraduate course with LSBU in either the 17/18 or 18/19 academic year or progress onto postgraduate study in the 19/20 academic year will qualify for the 20% discount on their postgraduate fees. This cannot be combined with the 10% discount.
- All LSBU students who completed their taught postgraduate course with LSBU in either the 17/18 or 18/19 academic year and progress onto an MRes, MPhil or PhD in the 19/20 academic year will qualify for the 20% discount on their fees. This discount is only applicable for the first enrollment in the initial academic session and not for subsequent re-enrollments. This cannot be combined with the 10% discount.
- All LSBU students who graduated from their undergraduate course at LSBU more than two academic years ago but since summer 2015 are eligible for a 10% discount on their postgraduate fees.
- All LSBU students who graduated from their taught postgraduate course at LSBU more than two academic years ago but since summer 2015 and progress onto an MRes, MPhil or PhD in the 19/20 academic year are eligible for a 10% discount on their fees. This discount is only applicable for the first enrollment in the initial academic session and not for subsequent re-enrollments.
- Students who have been part of the inbound LSBU Erasmus and Study Abroad programs since 2015, and who have been awarded their bachelor’s degree by their home institution since summer 2016, are eligible for a 10% discount on postgraduate fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: UK/EU students and international students who need a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK will need to submit a formal application. For more information, current students can log on to the MyLSBU student portal.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a student visa and also accomplish the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Benefits: The university will provide Standard Fee for UK/EU students: £9,135 and for International students: £13,780.
- 10% discount (LSBU undergraduate students graduated in and since 2015) for UK/EU students: £8,221.50 and for International students: £12,402
- 20% discount (within 2 years of graduating): for UK/EU students: £7,308 and for International students: £11,024
- 10% discount plus 5% early payment discount: for UK/EU students: £7,810.42 and for International students: £11,781.90
- 20% discount plus 5% early payment: for UK/EU students: £6,942.60 and for International students: £10,472.80.