Applications for the Dutch Euregion Refugee Scholarship Scholarship presented by the University of Maastricht for the period 2020-2021 are open.
The program offers 5 exemptions per academic year for talented refugee students from the Eusegion Meuse-Rhine who were admitted to a master’s degree program at the UM.
The University of Maastricht (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with 16,300 students and 4,300 employees, continues to grow. The university emerges through its imaginative education program, its global character and the multidisciplinary way of approaching research and education.
Why at the University of Maastricht? Unified messaging supports its students in setting goals and implementing effective plans for their future. They offer career guidance, internships and practice-based learning environments, which offer them ample opportunities to develop employability skills.
Application Deadline: 1 May 2020
University or Organization: Maastricht University
Course Level: Master degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: International students are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are available for Master’s degree candidates into the various programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must behold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and are a refugee in Belgium or Germany
- Candidates can prove that you reside in the Euregion
- Holders are willing to sign a consent form that you will not move to the Netherlands and agree to commute to Maastricht University
- Students have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please note that the Master’s programs Medicine and Physician-Clinical Investigator are not eligible for the UM Holland Euregion Refugee Scholarship.
- Applicants must be meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s program to which you have applied.
- Candidates must have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education program in the Netherlands.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, Applicants need to register for a Master’s program at Maastricht University. After registration student will Fill out the application form and Consent form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the Curriculum vitae, Letter of motivation, Proof of academic excellence, and Proof of registration at your current address, consent form, a copy of your residence permit in Belgium or Germany.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirements: Applicants need to provide proof of your English proficiency you need to obtain a minimum score on the IELTS exam (or equivalent English proficiency exam). This minimum score varies depending on the bachelor program you will enroll in after the Foundation Programme.
Benefits: UM Holland Euregion Refugee support will provide Tuition fees award.