Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your legal education! With the MLG scholarship provided by the Mesriani Law Group, you can achieve your educational goal.
The program helps students realize their dream of getting a law degree and becoming a qualified lawyer. The program winner has the opportunity to develop more humane legal practices with the Mesriani Law Group.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Provided By: Mesriani Law Group
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United Staes
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only for the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for any college or university degree program in law subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Must be enrolled in any of the accredited colleges or universities in the U.S.
- Must be a current law school student or an undergraduate student interested in pursuing law school
How to Apply
To participate in the grant, applicants are essential to send the following:
- An original essay advocating why you should be chosen as the winner of the grant
- Evidence of current enrollment
- School ID and a government-issued ID (i.e. driver’s license)
All candidates must submit the completed application by one of the following ways:
- E-mail to Tricia Hallare at email@example.com
- Registered/ordinary mail to 510 Arizona Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Winners of the award will receive a $500 grant amount. The prize must be used exclusively for current studies as tuition and books.