Applications for the PhD scholarship in chemical and rheological evaluation of the rejuvenated asphalt material at the RMIT University are open. The scholarship is activated for Australian and international students.
The award is available for those candidates who belong to an honorary degree or graduated with a master’s degree in experimental and / or analytical work with experience in civil engineering or chemical engineering.
RMIT University is a global research university based in Melbourne, Victoria. It has a membership of around 87,000 students in higher and vocational education and aims to provide the best academic skills to succeed in the chosen career.
Why at RMIT University? By attending this university, students will acquire the practical skills necessary for excellent job prospects. This university offers placement to international students who want a place after completing the study.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $27,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemical and Rheological Assessment of Rejuvenated Asphalt Material.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants with an honors degree or graduates with a research Masters in experimental and/or analytical work with a civil engineering or chemical engineering background are invited to apply.
- Previous experience in rheology and chemistry of bituminous products is highly regarded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, applicants required to be registered as a PhD degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, submit the documents to Dr. Filippo Giustozzi.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, relevant publications and expression of interest (one page) must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates with an honours degree or graduates with a research Masters in experimental and/or analytical work with a civil engineering or chemical engineering background are invited.
- Language Requirement: International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider and a recognized qualification
- Benefits: The university will provide the award amount of $27,000 per annum for three years.