Thinking of completing an investigation in Australia, the Universidad de Queensland was invoked by two aspiring merecedores for the Beca de Doctorado in summary of Materiales Biomiméticos.
The educational award was established for Australian and international students with the best goal of a higher research program in the university for the 2020/21 season.
The University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university founded in 1909. It has an exceptional higher education system and offers degree programs, masters and research programs for all international candidates.
Why at the University of Queensland? It is a fantastic university to study for international students. Whether you want to learn from the best in a course or conduct your research.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International and Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Australia as well as all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in Synthesis of Biomimetic Materials.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A bachelor degree (with honors – or equivalent degree) in Computer Science or related field solid programming and algorithmic skills
- A research master’s degree or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis.
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Students are required to produce a thesis of no more than 80,000 words, with the research representing a significant new contribution to the discipline.