Applications for the scholarship for specialized education are invited to outstanding candidates. The main objective of the program is to provide financial support to needy students.
The scholarship is open to all students, both Australian and international candidates, who wish to learn and develop their education in Australia.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a private company that offers stability, professional services and a wide variety of job functions. It has more than 100 online training courses available with flexible study options and dedicated support teams.
Why choose Upskilled? By joining Upskilled, students can enjoy the flexibility of studying at home at their own pace. It offers a range of online courses that are flexible, affordable and at your own pace.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Upskilled Pty Ltd
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic or International students can apply for the opportunity
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants who have a desire to learn and develop their education. You must be currently studying at a registered training organisation or university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicant must be currently studying at a registered training organization or university. They should full the required entry such as your full name, postal address, contact number and Email address. Submit your entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Please submit a Word document or PDF only, without links. Applicants must produce a 750 – 1000 word response outlining why they believe they are the right fit.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Upskilled is providing a scholarship to the value of $2,000 to help with costs surrounding tuition, textbooks, laptops etc across all disciplines.